- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have a Sony DLP, then the loud pop you heard is your lamp. The lamps last approx. 4K-6K viewing hours. Read your manual for replacement part number to reorder and very simple to replace yourself.
I have a Toshiba HD LCD tV, model 37AV50U. the screen is black. I still get audio and can change the channels but the screen stays black. It doesn't even show the menu box. Is this something I can fix myself?
* The TV set may be unplugged.
* A fuse or circuit breaker may be blown or switched off.
* The remote control unit (RCU) may be disabled.
* Make sure the TV/VCR are plugged in and the wall switch is on.
* Check the fuse or circuit breaker. Test the outlet with a lamp.
* Replace the RCU's batteries: if this fails exchange the unit.