- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
i need driver for windows vista ultimate 64 bit.. for my tv tuner.. saa713xTVCard . i have driver cd which is included vista driver but its not working and still showing the message that tv tuner card is not attached with this pc.. but on windows xp its working fine.. please anyone help me out...
I have an LG 970 with precisely this stupid problem. In many, many ways, this phone is a complete nuisance. This particular stupidity is a phone setup issue, it cannot be a Mass storage Device and a Data Service at the same time.
Phone, Menu, 9 Settings, 4 Connectivity, 3 USB connection, ...
- select "Mass storage" if you want to access images, sounds etc using Windows Explorer, just like any other USB stick
- select "Data service" if you want to use the LG Mobile Sync application