My compressor is loading all the time even though the controller screen, contactor and unloader solenoid is indicating that is at the state of unloading, but pressure out put increasing. the type of the compressor is GA110 atlas copco air cooled.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: compressor is loading without unloading
Hi mate it could iver be a faulty load solenoid valve or the unloader its self is jaming up inside which means you have to strip it away from the air end and replace all the seals inside or give it to a specialst we are compressed air engineers we could sort it i will leave you a number call us anytime 07958354730 or call 01752 848801 many thanks
Try removing the unload solenoid and rotate it 180 degrees before reinstalling it. The control ports and mounting holes on this solenoid are symetrical. Therefore, the solenoid valve can easily be placed back into service incorrectly. Installing it 180 degrees out of rotation will result in the compressor "NOT" unloading when it is supposed to. The Elektronikon controller will show that the compressor is in the unloaded state...when in fact it is not. This will result in overpressurization which will also typically pop the relief valve on the air/oil separator vessel. Hopefully this will be an easy fix for your problem. Good luck!
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
yes the only way you will be able to take it out because there was a driver error in your d playing drive is to self push the main button on tower to resart computer up again when your first page comes up take it out.
Video information is compressed by various algorithms and methods...loading the compressor minimizes the data for saving, unloading the compressor is the same thing as decompressing the video information, and making it viewable. Although I've never really come across these terms, that's what I believe they're referring to. Most references are that the video data is compressed (for saving), and uncompressed (for viewing).
try re pluging in the ribbon cable make sure it is in right. then put a know dvd intothe drive and see if it reads it if it don't then the drive is bad the 16 speed has a stand alone driver so you could try reinstalling the drive also check that the DVD player is not disabled in bios.
Hi ravi_kuma108 i have the same problem you described in a similar laptop. did you find a solution or clue about it? I only can guess its a bottom flex-cable connector or top flex-cable connector problem. If you had something you can share i will be apreciated.
1. If your not using Nero to burn, install that and try.
(Im sure you can download a demo to test it)
2. I'd also uninstall any dvd ripping software...eg DVD43, etc as I have seen problems where that software has stuffed up filters, meaning the burns always fail immediately. Other times it has caused the burner to no show up in a burning program.
3. Id also click start, run and type MSCONFIG and press enter, then disable any items in the startup panel that are not related to your burning program. also do this for the services tag. (Click hide Microsoft services first)then reboot and retest. If the burner now works then some software is definately causing the problem
To restore normal boot, run msconfig again and choose normal startup.
4. You could also try booting from a dos boot disk and try burning something with that... eg use a ghost boot disk to make a system image. if that works then its definately software.
If that doesnt work then I'd say your up for a new burner.
5. If you have a test burner, try it with that, you may need to do one reboot after first install. It wont need any software, as support for cd/dvds is built into windows. If the test burner works your old burner is faulty.
If that doesnt, You have a software problem.
Before replacing it I'd clean the lens...but its not likely to fix anything if it still reads ok, but has been known to help.
You could also try flashing the burners firmware...not for the fainthearted but what have you got to lose.
IF IT IS SOFTWARE
Then isolating it can be hard.
1. use nero.
2. try checking your filters....http://www.kalytta.com/tools.php has a freeware tool on that page that claims "This tool is able to detect and deactivate or remove broken (unloaded) Filter Drivers.". I havent tried it though
3. last option - run a repair install over windows... this will keep all your programs and files intact but replace all system files and redetect hardware. Google windows repair installation for more info.
Sorry I cant be more specific..but there are sooo many causes of software corruption
THE problem is your registery or other temp files windows or the software is using. TRY formatting and reinstalling. I dont think its hardawe i strongly believe its a problem with your windows or burning software
YOu can also try anoter burning software.. BUT I THINK youd need to format to solve your problem
There are two lasers, one for CDs, other for DVDs. Sounds like the CD
read (and possibly Write) laser is worn out, or defective. Time for a
new drive. DVDs will be fine, because they don't use the other laser at