Question about Sony Ericsson K800i Cellular Phone
Well one day i turned off my phone and took out the battery to look at the sim but i did not take the sim card out. Then i put the battery back on and tryed turning it on but nothing and i tryed again and i saw a red light flashing in the infrared port it flashed 6 times. I tryed charging it and pluging it to the computer but it did nothing. I tryed this that i found online from some guy, step by step but in the end it did not turn on""""""
Sticky: USB Flash Drivers (Sorry, bored of repeating myself) Ok, for the final time instead of replying the same thing to each person who posts a problem with this, I will in future link to this post instead.
Follow these intructions TO THE LETTER if you are having problems getting SEUS, DaVinci or WontonServer (purposeful spelling error) to recognise your phone (DOESN''T MATTER WHICH SE MODEL IT IS, AS LONG AS IT USES A DCU-60 USB CABLE. YOU CAN TELL THIS BY THE FACT THE CABLE CONNECTS TO THE ENTIRE PORT ACROSS THE BOTTOM OF THE PHONE, THEN TO THE USB PORT ON YOUR PC)
* POWER OFF YOUR PHONE
* CONNECT THE USB CABLE TO ANY USB PORT ON YOUR PC
* REMOVE THE BATTERY COVER FROM YOUR PHONE AND TAKE OUT THE BATTERY
* REMOVE THE SIM AND MEMORY STICK FROM YOUR PHONE
* REPLACE THE BATTERY AND BATTERY COVER
* OPEN DEVICE MANAGER ON YOUR PC (Start > Settings > Control Panel > System Properties > Hardware > Device Manager)
* MAKE SURE THIS FILLS THE SCREEN
* DOWNLOAD THESE AND UNZIP THEM TO YOUR C: DRIVE INTO A FOLDER CALLED USBDR (YOU MAY NEED TO CREATE THIS)
* ONCE ALL THE FILES ARE EXTRACTED, CLOSE THE USBDR FOLDER AND YOU SHOULD BE LEFT WITH DEVICE MANAGER
* HOLD "C" DOWN ON YOUR PHONE
* CONNECT THE USB CABLE
* KEEP HOLD OF C AND DO NOT LET GO UNTIL THIS HAS COMPLETED
* LOOK IN DEVICE MANAGER FOR A NEW USB DEVICE WITH A YELLOW CIRCLE CONTAINING A BLACK "!" NEXT TO IT
* RIGHT CLICK ON THIS AND CHOOSE UPDATE DRIVER
* DO NOT ALLOW WINDOWS TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET TO GET THE DRIVER, INSTEAD INSTALL IT YOURSELF FROM A SPECIFIED LOCATION.
* TO THE RIGHT OF THE BOX ASKING WHERE YOU WOULD LIKE TO LOOK FOR THE DRIVER, CLICK BROWSE
* SELECT YOUR C DRIVE, THEN THE USBDR FOLDER YOU CREATED THEN PRESS OK.
* PRESS NEXT AND IT SHOULD INSTALL THE DEVICE FOR YOU
If your phone has powered on in the meantime, you will need to disconnect the USB cable and remove then reinsert the battery again. However, the driver should now be successfully installed.
I will do screenshots for this when I can be bothered, but for now I am in work and have better things to do.
Well hope you reply to this and help me out. Thanks
My sony ericson submerge in water but technician manage to repair but it cannot down load picture from its memory stick to pc. what shall i do...
Posted on Jul 01, 2008
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2010 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Jul 14, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Dec 30, 2009 | Nokia 2115i
Jan 01, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Aug 02, 2008 | Apple iPhone 3G
Jan 08, 2008 | Nokia 1600 Cellular Phone
Dec 01, 2007 | Nokia N80 Cellular Phone
136 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!