Lenovo IdeaPad A10 Manual PDF & Hard Reset
- We've important information for owner of Lenovo IdeaPad A10 especially about manual, hardware and care guide. The manual is available in pdf format and support in english language. The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 is powered by Rockchip RK3188 Cotex-A9 Quad Core 1. 6GHz processor. It's 10. 1 " HD inhes with DDR3L. It is equipped with 16GB/32GB SSD. It is also powered by 2 cells/22. 6Wh Polymer. While for operating system is designed Android.
The Lenovo IdeaPad A10 User Manual
consisting of 66 pages. Inside the manual you could find reference information for example safety information like electrical safety and Laser compliance statement. Then about Strategy for replacing FRUs, Strategy for replacing a hard disk drive, Checking the AC adapter, Checking operational charging, Checking the battery pack, Power management, Removing and replacing an FRU like 1010 Battery pack, 1020 System board, 1030 LCD unit, 1040 Base cover, audio board, speakers and power board, and more.
How To Hard Reset Lenovo IdeaPad A10
- First, ensure your device is fully shut down.
- Press and hold the correct keys to boot the device into recovery mode.
- try this key combination: Volume Up + Volume Down + Power Volume Up + Home + Power Devices With Camera Buttons: Volume Up + Camera NOTE: If your device isn't on this list and none of the above methods work, do a Google search for the name of your device and "recovery mode" - or look in the device's manual or support pages.
- Release the buttons when the device powered on. You'll see an image of an Android lying on its back with its chest open and its internals revealed.
- Press the Volume Up and Volume Down keys to scroll through the options until you see Recovery mode on the screen.
- Press the Power button to restart into recovery mode. You'll soon see an Android with a red triangle
- Press the Power button to restart into recovery mode. You'll soon see an Android with a red triangle.
- Hold down the Power button and tap Volume Up. You'll see the Android system recovery menu appear at the top of your screen
- Select wipe data / factory reset with the volume keys and tap the Power button to activate it.Select Yes - erase all user data with the volume buttons and tap Power. NOTE:Your device will be reset to its factory state and all your data will be erased.If your device freezes at any point, hold down the Power button until it restarts. goodluck
How to hard reset ampe a10 tablet? - I forgot my login password. Now my tablet is locked because of wrong entry passwords.Now i wanna to hard reset my tab.i need to hard reset my Ampe A10 Tablet
Table of content Lenovo IdeaPad A10 Manual/User Guide :
- About this manual
- Safety information
- Important service information
- General checkout
- Related service information
- Lenovo IdeaPad A10
follow the link for manual