Question about JVC LT-32D200 LCD TV
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: remote control (i hope)
The IR sensor in the tv is probably weak, you could make a mountain out of a mole hill and get it replaced (using your friends receipt ^_^) but there's nothing to be done about the sensor.
Posted on Feb 05, 2009
1. Hold [menu] and [vol-] button on the side of the TV
2. while holding these, press the [power] button on the side of TV (NOT remote)
3. blue light comes ON and stays ON
4. wait 10 seconds then let go of [menu] and [vol-]
5. wait another 30 seconds and some type of picture should appear
I think this is right. I got it from the JVC call centers guys so sorry if I missed or messed up a step.
Posted on Apr 29, 2009
SOURCE: Newer Jvc tv wont turn on
1. hold the [vol-] and [menu] button.
2. while holding those, press the [power] button and let go of the [power]button only
3. wait 5 seconds then let go of [vol-] and [menu]
4. wait for a while(approx 30secs).....do you get a picture
This works for the JVC models that end in "9" and end in "0"
Posted on May 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 08, 2015 | Mitsubishi WD-65731 65-Inch 1080p DLP HDTV
Jan 22, 2015 | JVC Televison & Video
Aug 18, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 26, 2014 | JVC LT-42X579 42 in. LCD TV
Jun 14, 2013 | JVC LT-42X579 42 in. LCD TV
Aug 03, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Aug 13, 2009 | Televison & Video
Mar 17, 2009 | JVC LT-32P679 32 in. LCD TV
Nov 16, 2017 | JVC LT-32D200 LCD TV
323 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: