Question about HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One Printer
Search at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SupportTaskIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=3737192&taskId=110
Posted on Oct 24, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2016 | Nokia N8 Cell Phone
Jan 12, 2014 | Uniden TRU8885 Digital Answering Machine
Jun 28, 2013 | Pool & Spa
1. Remove the USB cable (or parallel cable) from the back of the printer
2. Remove any memory cards, USB sticks, or any other media from the printer
3. Remove the power cord from the back of the printer
4. Wait 15 seconds then reconnect the power cord
5. Wait for the printer to finish its power on cycle and then reconnect the USB (or parallel) cable
Oct 07, 2012 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Oct 31, 2011 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Jul 21, 2017 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Nov 15, 2010 | HP Photosmart Premium C309A All-In-One...
Oct 02, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
May 20, 2010 | HP Officejet J6410 All-in-one InkJet...
Apr 10, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!