Question about Computers & Internet
* Run Reginout scan for active-x, file associations and other registry errors largely behind such crashes. http://www.filetransit.com/download.php?id=79029
* Try to uninstall the current flash player version. (Read this official guide to uninstall flash plugin: http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
* Use official uninstaller tool to remove all flash elements from your computer.
* After completing the above task download flash player 9 instead of the latest version. However, latest version is preferred. for latest version visit this link: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Sometimes there are intricate browser flash conflicts and changing the versions is often helpful.
* if you are having problems while installing flash then read this stuff:
* Update your sound drivers if possible since the videos may simply crash or freeze because of the corrupted or missing drivers.
1) Open Device Manager
2) Find the sound-card device
3) Remember the name of the device
4) Uninstall it.
5) After doing this restart your system and update the drivers if they are not automatically updated.
Posted on Nov 02, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | Zynga FrontierVille
Aug 29, 2011 | Zynga FrontierVille
Apr 28, 2011 | Google Chrome
Jan 30, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2011 | Sylvania G-Netbook
Nov 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Oct 22, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 26, 2010 | Adobe Flash 5.0 for PC
Jun 28, 2009 | Adobe Photoshop 7.0 for PC
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!