Question about Apple 13-inch MacBook - Intel 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 500 GB SATA H... Mac Notebook
What happens if you push the little green button beside the orange and red one up in the left had corner
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Sep 10, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 28, 2014 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Nov 18, 2011 | Apple safari
The Safari web browser stores a large amount of information as a result of your browsing. This not only includes cache and cookies but also saved names and passwords, download history, search keywords, browsing history and more. There is a very quick and painless way to remove all of these things and return your Safari browser to its default state. Before doing this, please be sure that you definitely want all of this information to be erased.
Time Required: Less than 1 Minute
1. Open your Safari web browser by clicking on the Safari icon in the dock.
2. Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen.
3. A drop-down menu will now appear. Choose the option labeled Reset Safari....
4. A warning dialog will now appear detailing the items that will be removed.
5. Click the button on the dialog labeled Reset to complete the process. If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response Thanks, Joe
Your Safari browser will now restart automatically.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple MacBook Pro Notebook
Nov 01, 2010 | Apple safari
Jul 16, 2010 | Apple eMac G4 Desktop
Feb 27, 2010 | Apple iPod touch
Oct 19, 2019 | Carrier Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2019 | Canon Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2019 | Mcafee Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2019 | Yahoo Computers & Internet
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: