Question about E-Machines Computers & Internet
One thing you should try first is to get ahold of your sister and get the pass word from her. Then you can go in to her account and go to controll pannel then to user profiles, then change a profile, select your profile and set it to administrator. This will give you the permissions to change things on the computer. If you are unable to get ahold of her, you can also go the route of pressing F8 at start up, and select safe mode as your start up choice. Once you get to the log in screen select Administrator, hopefully she has not changed the settings for this account. If you are able to log into the puter this way then simply go into controll pannel and do the same with your account. Change it to administrator. Then restart the computer and log into your account as normal.
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 04, 2013 | Computers & Internet
The two main methods in which to take care of Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen error message:
Advanced Fix (manual update):
1) Start your computer or laptop then log on as an admin.
2) Click the Start button then click Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and next click Restore.
3) From the new window, click "Restore my system to an earlier period" then click Next.
4) Select the freshest restore point in the "select a restoration date" listing, and then click on Next.
5) Then click 'Next' on the verification window.
6) Restart the pc when the rescue is completed.
Inexperienced Computer User Resolution (totally automated):
1) Download the (Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen) fix application.
2) Setup application and simply click on Scan button.
3) Hit the Fix Errors button once the diagnostic scan is successfully completed.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
Here is a link to another Status Oxcoooooof Repair Screen recovery utility you can use in case the above option does not work anymore.
Nov 26, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Dec 14, 2017 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Jun 16, 2011 | Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Calculator
Jun 23, 2010 | Samsung SGH-t819 Cellular Phone
Feb 23, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Mar 08, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1501 Notebook
Jun 07, 2008 | E-Machines Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!