- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Plug your player in using usb cable.
2. Wait and a menu will pop up with several options scroll down to the option "manage with rhapsody" & click to select
3. Create a rhapsody account and note to the left of the screen rhapsody will detect your player
4. Click on your player screen says"RCA ...." your songs will be listed once you click on the words RCA
5. Highlight and delete
6. To avoid this in the future only use media player or rhapsody not both to sync songs to player