I have 2 problems. One, when i plug in the usb cord to my computer it says "USB device not recognized." I cant seem to get it to recognize the camera even though i have installed all of the software. Two, When I click on the software I have installed called MarsCam CIF, the window opens and reads "Driver Open Fail!" I cannot get my camera to work and it is getting me angry. If you know what is wrong or have a suggestion please notify me pronto.
How do I download an image from camera to computer?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The problem is not with the cord . But it's with the computer .
I'll give a solution assuming that you are using [ Windows XP ] as an Operating system . This can also go with [ Win 7 or Win Vista ] .
1: Go to start
2: Go to all programs
3: Go to accessories .
4: Go to system tools .
5: Click on [ restore ]
Now you will see many restoring points . Try to remember which point or time the ( Olympus Stylus ) was working fine .
6: You need to restore your system to that point or time .
7: The system will restore itself to the point you chose and will reboot .
8:After rebooting plug in your Camera USB cable to try if that worked or not . It should work . If not , then the problem is with the Camera . For that you need to reset the Camera and try again .
If that didn't help , then there must be a hardware failure with the camera and it needs to be serviced .
you have several options.
1. see first what operating system you computer runs.
if it is vista or mac, it will be recognized as unknown device,
look for SSCAM100 or DCIM folder. you will then see the camera files in that folder.
2. you should also download the cd driver, the cd that comes with the camera, to your PC. this will help the connection be proper.
3. if you're using desktop, try to connect the camera at the back of your tower. look for a USB port at the back of the tower and connect USB cord to it.
4. make sure you're using the proper USB cable, the cable that comes with the camera. for your S630, it is USB cable type 2.
5. also, make sure before you connect camera to PC, camera is turned off, when the USB cord is properly connected, that is the time camera should be turned on.
6. when unpluggin the camera to PC, make sure that you are safely removing the device from the PC so you will not have future connection problems.
It's an improperly installed driver for you device. Try going to safe mode and reinstall your camera drivers. Then try plugging it in first while the computer boots to see if it recognizes the attached camera...