Question about Kenmore Freezer 24462
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Kenmore Upright Freezer Alarm
1. You can hear the compressor running.
2. The temp setting you turn the thermostadt to starts and stops the compressor.
3. Look in your manual for a reset button and the location.
4. If you are familiar with a meter, grab the manual and check it it. But I doubt it is the resistance.
5. Sounds like a bad motor or low freon. If you have a lot of food in it, and the above didn't work, bite the bullet and call a repairman, although it sounds like much of the food is past saving if it is really defrosted.
Posted on May 12, 2009
Do you have the complete model number from the tag on the freezer, it should be either on the bottom rail visible with the door open or on the side wall near the front. I am trying to look this up to see if it is an automatic defrost model, if so you may need to do more than just unthaw and adjust
Posted on Apr 25, 2010
hi brian 20 degrees is too warm for a freezer i think you may have a dirty condensor coil its usualy under the freezer or on the back also check and if it has a fan on the outside make shure its turning let me know what you find and you can e mail me at [email protected]
Posted on Jun 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
May 25, 2018 | Freezers
Mar 25, 2013 | Freezers
Jun 09, 2010 | Kenmore Freezers
Apr 06, 2010 | Kenmore 20.3 cu. ft. / 575 liter Upright...
Mar 17, 2010 | Kenmore Freezers
Feb 05, 2010 | Freezers
Jun 16, 2009 | Frigidaire 20.3 Cu. Ft. Frost-Free Upright...
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: