- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Settings contains many submenus that let you customize your phone.
The Display/Info menu controls how the keypad and display appear:
- changes the wallpaper that • Wallpaper appears on the idle screen.
- sets the size of text on the display. • Text Size
- changes the look of the display. • Theme
- controls whether main menu • Home Icons icons appear on the idle screen.
- controls backlight illumination. • Backlight133 Customizing Your Phone
- controls whether the time and date • Clock appear on the idle screen; sets time and date format; sets year.
- controls whether the items on • Menu View your main menu and Java applications menu appear as large icons or a list.
- sets large digits to appear on • Large Dialing the idle screen when you enter a number.
- sets the language that your phone • Language displays.
for more information Get the manual from here
Hope this helps if so do rate the solution
If it freezes at the i850 splash screen it is most likely a fatal failure. The defect is board level and can not be recovered. You either need to replace the phone or get another motherboard which, are not available separately- you will have to find a used one with a good board. I am a technician for Nextel and so far none of us have been able to resolve this issue.
If the inside screen and the outside screen is blank, the possible problem is the LCD flex cable. But if the outside sceen is on
but the large inside screen is blank. The large screen could be defective.