Question about Televison & Video
How does your price match policy work? This Samsung TV which we will be buying today, 6/7/08, is selling for $1,915.18 at Abe's of Main in Edison, NJ (1-732-225-1777).
SAMSUNG LN-46A650 46" LCD TV 1080P
Bonus!!! Call in your Television order today at 800-992-2237 and Receive a Free Flat wall mount (value $149.99)
... more info
Availability: Available All products are Brand New and include every manufacturer supplied accessory and USA Warranty unless stated otherwise.
Abe's Price $ 1,915.18
If you are looking to obtain a price match through your local Best Buy™ store, there are a few criteria that must be met in order for us to be able to honor a competitor's pricing:
* The sale price must be current - we cannot honor expired pricing.
* The sale price must be offered by a local competitor, in a physical brick-and-mortar store. Please keep in mind that what constitutes a local competitor may vary from store location to store location, but a good rule of thumb is that the competitor must be within the same metro market.
* Web-only pricing (through companies such as Amazon.com or eBay) cannot be honored. Best Buy™ stores are only able to price match Bestbuy.com, and another competitor's online price if it is being honored at their own local store.
* Limited-time only sales, bundle packages and other special offers (such as rebates) cannot be honored.
* Price matches cannot be combined with any other offer, such as the HDTV Advantage.
* The product being sought must be in stock at the local competitor in order for the price match to be honored.
Should you have any other questions, I would strongly suggest referring to the following Best Buy™ website for more information:
Hope this helps you out.
Go Ahead. Use Us.
Posted on Jun 09, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 31, 2013 | Samsung LN-T4042H 40 in. LCD HDTV
Remember that a real diamond is supposed to match the qualities on its papers. You should get it certified by EGL or GIA. Also a certified diamond will also come up with a map which shows the inclusions in the stone. It is recommended for the diamond owners to have it certified by EGL or GIA because its value become more expensive and it will be easier to sell or trade the diamonds. Also when buying diamonds you should go to a small family jewelry stores as they normally offer the best price and great quality of diamonds. Their mark ups are normally lower compare to mall stores.
Nov 05, 2012 | SEG Aloha Heart Earrings in 14K Yellow...
May 11, 2012 | Samsung LN-S4692D 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jun 09, 2011 | Westinghouse LTV-32w1 32 in. HD-Ready LCD...
Dec 23, 2010 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 02, 2010 | Samsung LN46A650 46 in. LCD HDTV
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
May 16, 2009 | Samsung LN-S4692D 46 in. LCD HDTV
Jul 24, 2008 | Panasonic TH-50PX77U 50 in. Plasma HDTV
May 26, 2008 | Televison & Video
Jan 23, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!