Its not your fault, of course. However, it'd help if you try reformatting the device. If not, even upgrade the YP-K3 into a new firmware. (Go to samsungplay.com, and download the newer firmware there. The firmware is new if the number of the version is higher than yours). It may help. If the problem persists, i'll try to find other ways to tackle this problem.
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Play the song.
2. Tap the now playing screen.
3. On the Now Playing screen, you will now see play and volume controls at the bottom of the screen. At the top is track information. Under the album title is a scrubbing bar that indicates the time remaining in the song.
4. A small icon that looks like two circular arrows is on the left side below the scrubbing bar. Tap this icon once to repeat the album. The icon will turn blue when repeat is activated.
5. Tap the icon again to repeat the current song. The icon will change to show the number 1 inside a blue circle.
6. Touch the icon a third time to cancel any repeat. The icon will turn white when it's deactivated.
I am guessing that it is set on repeat.
In this case, while a file is playing, you can enter the Music Sub-menu by pressing the "M" button briefly. There you should be able to change the repeat mode from "Repeat One" to "Normal."
When song is playing tap center of display to bring up settings.On left side tap the two arrows following each other to turn off repeat function.If a two is showing this repeats current song only.No number repeats all songs when reaches end.
To change the play mode on the GPX ML648B you need to play a song, hit the MODE button on the side of the player and select Play Mode.
The options are INTRO (this will play about 10 seconds of a song and then go on to play the next 10 seconds of every song.) NORMAL which will just continually play through everything on your device, Repeat One, which will repeat one song, FOLDER which I'm not sure of, FOLDER REPEAT which I assume repeates a folder, REPEAT ALL and RANDOM.
when you are playing music, look at the top of the screen holding the iTouch vertically. (longer end up and down) Now look towards the upper part of the screen and you will on the right side two arrows criss crossing, this is the shuffle, and on the left side of that you will an arrow circling itself. Touch the arrow that circles itself until it's white, which means that the repeat feature is turned off. If it's blue, the repeat is on and is the cause of your issues. Let me know.
yah. I think you put it in the repeat mode. Click on a song, click the right button at the bottom of your screen and take it out of repeat mode. If that doesn't work i don't know so you should cally samsung.
Hold Down The M (Menu button) Scroll down to settings, select play mode. Exit out of he menu, press the user button until the squiggly cross with the A appears. Whalaaa you're in shuffle Mode. I hope this was a detailed solution.