An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Adobe Reader version 8
Try this fix,
1.dowload windows installer cleanup utility from the following link. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
Under more information, tab
2. Install and run the same from Start> All programs>windows installer cleanup utility.
3. In the box keep on selecting all items that say adobe and click remove. If you have multiple enteries might need to select them one by one.
4. Click on Start >My computer>Local Disk C:>Program files and delete the adobe folder
5. Restart your computer and again download and install adobe reader , it should work fine .
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open Windows Explorer. 2. Follow this path C:\\ Program Files \\ Common Files \\ Install Shield locate the sub folders Engine and IScript. 3. Rename (Right Click and choose "Rename" both folders example: Engineold & IScriptold. 4. Close out of Windows Explorer and run setup again. 5. Apply the latest update patches from our website www.roxio.com. www.roxio.com
TPS Window Appears on Print Shop® Splash Screen
When attempting to open Print Shop® 20, a TPS window opens on the Print Shop® splash screen. The only option available in the small TPS window is to click OK. This issue occurs when Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.1 has been uninstalled. Reinstalling Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.1 will resolve this issue. View the remainder of this technical note for the instructions. Complete these steps:
Close all windows and programs and return to the desktop.
NOTE: If the TPS window is still open on the desktop, click OK. The Print Shop® splash screen will close.
Insert the Print Shop® 20 DVD or Install CD into the proper drive.
Double-click the My Computer icon. For Windows® XP, click Start and click My Computer.
Right-click the CD/DVD icon that represents the drive where the disc was placed and click Open. The contents of the disc will display.
Double-click the Setup folder.
Double-click 1033dotnetfx.exe. The installation of Microsoft® .NET Framework 1.1 will begin.
Review the License Agreement, click to place a dot by "I Accept" if the agreement is accepted and click Next.
Click Install to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1.
When the "Installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 is complete" message appears on screen, click OK.
I have the same problem. I emailed Nova support and the first reply had a link to Dotnetfx3.0. He said install that and it would fix the problem. I'm running Vista and I discovered after trying to install this version of Dotnet framework, that 3.0 is already integrated into Vista. They should have known that because I told them what platform I was using in my original support request. The next suggestion was to install dotnetfx3.5 which I did along with it's service pack to no avail!! I really don't think their support staff is too computer savy! Their last response when I told them that didn't work either was pretty much "sorry". Anyway, I haven't given up and am concentrating on the dotnet connection. I'll post here if I happen upon a solution.
If you are using acrobat professional, uninstall the application completely.clean the registry using some registry cleaning software (tune up utilities for example). Restart the machine. Reinstall acrobat professional.
what this suggests is that the files cannot be transfered to the hard drive because of either you havent the latest version of .net
or you are low on hard drive space or afaulty disc.
download from the above link first, then if still not installing try copying all the installation files across to your pc and try again, but check you have enough hard drive space.
Did you install it from an original disc or download it off the internet? If it is off an original disc, try making a copy of the dic if you have a burner. Now use the copy as the install disc. Unisntall it ands reinstall with backup copy disc. If you downloaded it off the net, the download is corrupted, and you need to uninstall it and download it again. Good luck.