Question about WiFlyer - Portable, shareable WiFi base station for dialup and broadband Internet connections (WF1)
F you have forgotten the password, you can reset the WiFlyer to use factory defaults for all settings using
the following procedure.
1. Disconnect the power cable from the back of the unit.
2. Press and hold down the "quick connect" button.
Need manual - leading.gifg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/leading.gif" alt="leading.gif" class="h_mi" />
Need manual - leading.gif
3. Re-apply power while continuing to hold down the button.
4. Release the reset button once all 5 lights have come on and theNeed manual - leading.gifeeped 3 times.
5. If unit does not beep (volume off), wait for the lights to start
coming on a second time before rNeed manual - leading.gife quick connect button (about 12 seconds).
Resetting to factory defaults will remove any custom configuration, including access numbers, that you have entered and you will need to configure the base station again.
Posted on Jun 15, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 24, 2014 | Actiontec Qwest Model Q1000 4-port...
Feb 02, 2011 | Wireless Access Points
Mar 26, 2010 | WiFlyer - Portable, shareable WiFi base...
Feb 06, 2010 | Arris SURFboard SBG900 802.11g/b...
Jul 08, 2009 | Linksys Wireless-G WAP54G 802.11g/b...
Apr 11, 2009 | WiFlyer - Portable, shareable WiFi base...
May 27, 2008 | WiFlyer - Portable, shareable WiFi base...
259 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: