- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the light goes out, it is time to replace the bulb AND the bulb starter. They need to be replaced every two years. Beyond that, they are an expensive night light. If you need to order one, call (336) 499-2505. Also ask for supplemental cleaning instructions since the original instructions are incomplete.
Is the replacement a used bulb? Yeah, it happens. Also it may not be turned exactly halfway, and not making a good connection. If everything else works, check the wiring to make sure nothing got corroded or came off. If nothing is found, you'll have to send it in. If you have a starter, there's no warrantee unless you bought it refurbished from a dealer.
Make sure that the receptacle that it's plugged in to is still working. The circuit breaker for that outlet may have been tripped in your home's circuit breaker panel. Or there may be a loose wire or bad connection inside the outlet box. May not be air purifiers fault at all.
It may be that the bulb and starter are not inserted correctly. The message indicates that something is not making contact. Make sure they are seated properly and firmly. They need to be twisted, like installing a fluorescent light bulb.
If the bulb begins functioning, but you are still seeing the message, push the reset button, then turn the machine off for a minute or two. If everything is installed correctly, the light should work, and the message should be removed.
1. Unplug the purifier
2. Remove the two screws on the back cover and remove the cover.
3. Remove the two screws on the the top that hold the lint screen and remove the screen.
4. Remove the purification plate by sliding it out.
5. Remove the RCI target plate by sliding it out.
6. Disconnect the purification plate contact lead wires from the purifier plate cage.
7. Remove the two screws at the bottom of the plate cage.
8. Slide the cage forward, lift and remove the cage.
9. Rotate the uv bulb a quarter of a turn and lift it out of the unit.
10. Install the new uv bulb and rotate it a quarter of a turn to lock it.
Perform steps 1-9 in reverse order to reassemble the purifier.
The filter will probably needs replacement. Ionic breeze purifier are not being manufactured anymore because of heath concerns. New model use a completely different technology. Parts are also not distributed anymore. I suggest replacing the ionic purifier with a different air purifier.