Question about Acer Computers & Internet
1) purchase the new hard drive
2) look around the base of your laptop to find where the HDD is, if you look at the manual which im sure acer will have on its site it will show you
3) usually 1 or 2 screws are unscrewed and you slide out the hard drive, it will be in a special holder
4) unscrew the old hard drive and insert the new one and secure it in place like the old one.
5) insert, re-do screws up, turn on laptop.
this new hard drive wont have any information on it so you will need to reinstall windows on that drive.
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2012 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
Feb 09, 2012 | Acer Aspire AG7750U2222 PC Desktop
May 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire Z5600 PC Desktop
Feb 21, 2011 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 10, 2010 | Gateway GM5260 PC Desktop
Dec 24, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Nov 10, 2008 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 11, 2008 | Computers & Internet
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!