Question about Acer PC Desktops
1) purchase the new hard drive
2) look around the base of your laptop to find where the HDD is, if you look at the manual which im sure acer will have on its site it will show you
3) usually 1 or 2 screws are unscrewed and you slide out the hard drive, it will be in a special holder
4) unscrew the old hard drive and insert the new one and secure it in place like the old one.
5) insert, re-do screws up, turn on laptop.
this new hard drive wont have any information on it so you will need to reinstall windows on that drive.
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 24, 2012 | Acer Aspire M1641-U1521A PC Desktop
Feb 09, 2012 | Acer Aspire AG7750U2222 PC Desktop
May 17, 2011 | Acer Aspire Z5600 PC Desktop
Feb 21, 2011 | Acer PC Desktops
Feb 10, 2010 | Gateway GM5260 PC Desktop
Dec 24, 2008 | PC Desktops
Dec 09, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Nov 10, 2008 | Acer PC Desktops
Mar 18, 2008 | PC Desktops
Mar 11, 2008 | PC Desktops
Oct 25, 2015 | Acer PC Desktops
51 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!