Thanks for your reply to my web issue -that resolved that problem. Now it is making good copies except that about 1/2 way down a "ltr" copy, there is a band where the copy is very light. The band is about 1/2 inch high and runs the width of the page.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Canon NP6560 issue
Have you tried to do a wire cleaning in user mode, yet? Have you also replaced allsix corna wires? If not try that. Also, did you look at the devloping unit for any worn gears? Also, do you have a reg. problem? It may be the reg. clutch. Good Luck...
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
They are manny cause of black copy.
2.arching on main charger or dirt on main charger.
In Case You Still face Problem and Need Online Assistance Then Please Follow Us For On : Brother Printer Support
Please follow the below mentioned steps to Reset Canon Pixma MPC190 Printers.
1.Enter the service mode SERVICE MODE - pressing buttons Menu, Copy, Scan, Copy, Copy 2.Choose TEST MODE. 3.Select 8 PRINTER TEST TEST MODE. 4.Choose 3, EEPROM CLEAR 5.Select 0, INK COUNT 6.Press the Set button. 7.Click Stop / Reset button (return to item 3), and again press the ON / OFF
This should resolve the problem. For any further assistance please reply back.
The only way for you to resolve this problem is to access the yellow laser motor. Unfortunately, you need to remove the laser and check for rotational operation and replace if necesary. That's it - no one can do that for you but you.
Is the Canon connected with a cable that's connected to an active port. You can try to Fixed IP hold down 1 & 7 When you power up the machine, make the necessary network configurations and see if pings back with a reply.
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it. Thanks, Joe
I think this may work.
Reset Waste Ink 1) Enter SERVICE MODE. By pressing Menu, Copy, Scan,Copy,Copy 2) Select TEST MODE. 3) Select  PRINTER TEST in TEST MODE. 4) Select 3. [EEPROM CLEAR]. 5) Select 0. [INK COUNT]. 6) Press the [Set] key. 7) Press the [Stop/Reset] key (returning to the state of 3)), and then press the [ON/OFF] key.
A E005 is the cleaning web counter. If you have replaced the cleaning you can reset the web counter in service mode under counters... The service switch is right next to the total meter in the front of the inside cover of the copier.... Once you press it you will see a little "$" sign shows and hit the "*" "6""*" and courser down the the web counter. You have to hold down the Clear botton and the hit the service switch to reset the counter back to zero... Good Luck
Scanner Failure, Power Off and On' Message Displays on the Control Panel when Copying or Scanning
Issue The message 'Scanner failure, Power off and on' displays on the control panel of the product. This error usually occurs when trying to scan, to make copies, or during the product start up. Try the solutions in this document until the issue is resolved. It is not necessary to continue to the next solution if one solution resolves the issue. Solution one: Check the scanner light Make a color copy of any document by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel. While the product is making the copy, slightly lift the scanner lid to see if the scanner light is visible. CAUTION: Do not look directly at the light. It is not necessary to completely open the lid to see the light. If the scanner mechanism moves across the scan bed, but the light is not lit, click here to service the product . Solution two: Check operating conditions Extreme temperatures can affect the operation of the product. Make sure the operating conditions match those recommended in the User Guide provided with the product. Solution three: Check the power connections
1. Make sure that the product is connected directly to a grounded wall outlet and not plugged into a power strip. 2. Make a color copy by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel. 3. If the error message persists, temporarily move the product to a different room or outlet, and then make a color copy by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel. 4. Check the part number on the power supply to make sure that it matches the part number listed in the User Guide.
Solution four: Perform a power cycle
1. Turn the product off. 2. Unplug the power cord from the product. 3. Wait 30 seconds, and then reconnect the power cord to the product. 4. Turn the product on. 5. Make a color copy by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel.
Solution five: Reset the product Follow these steps to reset the product. Step one: Perform a partial reset
1. Unplug the power cord from the product. 2. Press and hold # and 3 while plugging in the power cord. 3. Make a color copy of any document by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel. If the partial reset resolves the issue, do not continue to the semi-full reset.
Step two: Perform a semi-full reset CAUTION: Performing a semi-full reset deletes any phone numbers that are saved on the product.
1. Unplug the power cord from the product. 2. Press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord. 3. Make a color copy of any document by pressing the Start Copy Color button on the control panel.
Solution six: Service the product If you have completed all the steps listed above and are still experiencing a problem, service the product.