Question about HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet Printer
JUST REMOVE THE BOTH CARTRIDGE AND CLEAN CONTACT POINT AT CARTRIDGE AND IN SIDE THE CARTRIDGE AND IF NO GO CHECK WITH DIFFERENT CARTRIDGE
EVEN IF YOU USE ONE CARTRIDGE ITS CAN GIVE ERROR FOR BOTH CARTRIDGE AS ITS DETECTED WITH CARRIAGE UNIT
THIS PROBLEM MAY ALSO RELATED FOR CARRIAGE , CARRIAGE CABLE AND LOGIC PCA AND ARE INTERNAL PARTS NEED TO BE FIXED BY TECH ONLY
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 03, 2012 | HP DesignJet 500 InkJet Printer
Sep 21, 2011 | Lexmark X5470 All-In-One InkJet Printer
2) Remove the black power brick/block from the rear of the machine. (It may be a little tough to pull it out the first time you remove it.
3) Open the top of the printer/multi-function unit.
4) Gently pull the ribbon in order to center the printer cartridge carrier.
5) Open either the left or right side and remove the cartridge. (Depends on which side the error is occurring on, black on the left, color on the right)
6) Verify that all of the plastic strip that covered the new contacts on the cartridge have in fact been removed.
7) Wipe both the cartridge and printer contacts with a dry, lint free cloth.
8) Wipe the bottom of the cartridge with a damp, lint free cloth in order to verify that the ink is flowing and looks correct.
9) Make sure there is no water remaining on the cartridge.
10) Re-insert the cartridge into the carrier and make sure that it is bottomed and inserted all the way to the rear of the carrier slot.
11) Re-insert the power brick/block.
12) Re-connect the printer power cable.
13) Power on the printer and the error should be resolved.
14) Run the print alignment and print or copy several pages to insure the problem has been resolved.
IF YOU NEED TO BE WITH THE ORIGINAL CATRIDGES PLASE FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS.
ALWAYS PREFER LEXMARK CATRIDGES FOR LONG LIFE OF PRINTER Remove the indicated print cartridge. Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet. Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet. If the button is not lit, press . Reinsert the print cartridge. If the error: Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected. Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one. BESTWISHES.....
Remove the indicated print cartridge.
Disconnect the power cord from the electrical outlet.
Reconnect the power cord to the electrical outlet.
If the button is not lit, press .
Reinsert the print cartridge.
If the error:
Does not reappear, the problem has been corrected.
Reappears, replace the print cartridge with a new one.
Dec 19, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 26, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP6220D InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 29, 2009 | HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet...
May 17, 2009 | HP PSC 1410 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 07, 2008 | Lexmark Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 23, 2008 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 17, 2017 | HP Officejet 6310 All-In-One InkJet...
100 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: