Question about HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
I have an HP Photosmart 8250 and I recently had to change the yellow ink cartridge. Well, ever since then, I get the message "Ink System Failure, refer to printer documentation". ERROR 0xc18a0001. Then it tells me to turn the printer off and on .. but it still doesn't work.
My HP 8250 has been working like a charm for several years. It was time to change the black ink cartridge, but before I did so, I tried to print one more pic. That's when I got the error message "0xc18a0001" and have not been able to get rid of it by following directions in manual, turning machine off, unplugging, checking settings and preferences in Control Panel. Maybe if I uninstall and re-install the software, that might help. Has anyone gotten this thing to work properly again?
I found this I know your error not in here but it may work for
It worth a try nothing to lose and it may work.
I know your error code is not in this but it some times it clean the error with this type of error number you can gave it a go try not harm it
Error code: 0xc18a0201, 0xc18a0206, 0xc18a0306, 0xc18a030a, 0xd0620130, 0x887dd03a, 0xd05d010d, 0xf0af8004, 0xc19ac3ff, 0xc18a050...
Reset the product:
1. Without turning off the product, disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the product.
2. Remove the cartridges from the product.
3. Wait for the 'Insert Cartridges ' message to display on the control panel.
4. Disconnect the power cord from the back of the product.
5. Wait 60 seconds.
6. Reconnect the power cord. If the product does not automatically turn on, press the Power button ( ).
7. Reinsert the cartridges, and then close any open doors on the product.
8. If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
9. Reconnect the USB cable to the rear of the product, and then try printing again.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 07, 2010 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Jul 22, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Jan 10, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 31, 2009 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Nov 15, 2009 | HP - HP Photosmart 8250 printer
Jun 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
582 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!