Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Replacement of the Photo Conductor Unit
1. Select Tech. Rep. Mode → [Counter] → [Special Parts Counter] → [PC Life].
2. Press the Clear key to clear the counter value.
3. Turn OFF the main power switch.
• Clear the PC Life counter before removing the IU.
• After clearing the PC Life counter, be sure to turn OFF the main power switch.
4. Open the Right Door.
5. Remove the IU. Carefully pull on the two green handles
6. Remove four screws (silver) on the sides and disassemble the Photo Conductor from the Developing Unit.
7. Replace the Photo Conductor Unit
8. To reinstall, reverse the order of
• Replace the Toner Filter (Developing
Unit) with a new one at the same
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 25, 2014 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 08, 2014 | Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 03, 2012 | Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
Dec 30, 2010 | Konica Minolta bizhub C250 All-In-One...
Sep 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Black and White...
Feb 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
935 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!