Question about Printers & Copiers
Replacement of the Photo Conductor Unit
1. Select Tech. Rep. Mode → [Counter] → [Special Parts Counter] → [PC Life].
2. Press the Clear key to clear the counter value.
3. Turn OFF the main power switch.
• Clear the PC Life counter before removing the IU.
• After clearing the PC Life counter, be sure to turn OFF the main power switch.
4. Open the Right Door.
5. Remove the IU. Carefully pull on the two green handles
6. Remove four screws (silver) on the sides and disassemble the Photo Conductor from the Developing Unit.
7. Replace the Photo Conductor Unit
8. To reinstall, reverse the order of
• Replace the Toner Filter (Developing
Unit) with a new one at the same
Posted on Jun 06, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2016 | Konica Minolta Printers & Copiers
Apr 25, 2014 | Konica Minolta Printers & Copiers
Apr 08, 2014 | Minolta Printers & Copiers
May 22, 2012 | Printers & Copiers
May 03, 2012 | Minolta bizhub 200 All-In-One Printer
Sep 07, 2010 | Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 Black and White...
Feb 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 250 All-In-One Laser...
Jan 22, 2009 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 10, 2008 | Konica Minolta bizhub 350 All-In-One Laser...
931 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!