Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Please tell me tat where is the aoss button pn psp .please help me
Posted on Sep 19, 2008
Aoss button is the one beside your memory slot
Posted on Jul 16, 2008
Its on the on your left side
Posted on Jun 07, 2008
SOURCE: Can't find AOSS Button in psp
you are doing it in the wrong menu. you are setting up a connection to location free player
you need a wireless connection. And so after that, you go to the internet icon,and then you just type in your link.
1. Go to the Main Menu of your PSP.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Scroll down to Network Settings and Press the X button.
4. Select Infrastructure Mode.
5. Select New Connection.
6. Name the connection so that you know it is for web browsing. (ex. WebConnect)
That way you can use another connection for the rest of your online games.
7. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
8. Select the Scan option and let it pick up your WLAN settings.
9. Once it picks up a connect, Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
10. Select Custom for the Address Settings.
11. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
12. Leave IP Address Setting on Automatic.
13. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
14. Select Manual for your DNS Setting.
15. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
16. Enter in 126.96.36.199 as your Primary DNS and just leave the Secondary DNS blank.
17. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
18. Select "Do Not Use" for your Proxy Server settings.
19. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
20. Push the Right Direction Key to go to the next menu.
21. Push the X button to save your settings.
22. Do a quick test of the connection to make sure it's working correctly. first you need to have a wireless internet at home. next you need to turn on the wlan on your psp, located at the left side corner of your psp. search for a wlan around you. if its not secured, your lucky, you can connect anytime, but if it has a wep key, you need to find out the key to be able to connect. Switch the wlan button (located on the left side) to on and if don't aoss router seperate from the psp you cannot use automatic. So goto new connection and press scan. Follow on screen instructions.
If you do have an aoss router press button on the aoss router inself so the psp can find it.
Okay now that ive given you your answer make sure to follow fixya's system. Instead of taking the answer and running.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
SOURCE: where is the aoss button on psp
The aoss button is not on your psp Its on your stick, hold down the left on your stick. <> It will start blinking. if you dont know what i mean still.There are to lil simbles on your left of the psp They are very small. up just a little bit is a stick.sometime you use the stick to operate your game.(move) Click the left of it. If you dont get that then your ******* stupid
Posted on May 14, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2015 | Dell Dimension 2400 PC Desktop
Jun 13, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Apr 25, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router
May 26, 2009 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Mar 18, 2008 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
639 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: