In the first place, why is it necessary to have two clocks?! And more importantly, how can I get rid of one/both? It's not in any settings I've encountered, and neither in the manual. Thanks for any help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To refresh or format your phone,on your homescreen just type *2767*3855#,wait a few seconds because some process takes place till the mobile restarts.Be sure to back up all important data before doing this method,it will erase everything afterwards.
Now you phone gets back to its original settings and password free.
Probably, when a memory card is damage or corrupted,the phone fails to read the card and its content. The games and application installed on your memory card might be the problem thats why you phone restart.
Here's the Solution :
* Reset your phone by typing this code on your homescreen *2767*3855# ,this method will restore settings into default as well as easing all contents including contacts,messages etc. So before doing this thing,be sure to back up all important data first.
* Format your memory card on pc or in your phone and try to load another games and applications.
Remember that all file you download should be placed in memory card and not on the phone memory.
You can change the Homescreen Theme of your Phone by Going to tools Folder and look for Profiles, inside that folder, look for HomeScreen and look for an item says homescreen theme. Using that, you can change the HomeScreen theme of your Handset.
->you cant change it,ive already answered this in another thread,its prob a preproduction model
->how do i make the home sreen clock appear small as shown in the nokia box/advertisements/user guide. here is what i mean. oBSERVE THE TIME(SMALLER) ON THE TOP RIGHT CORNER.: ->Menu > Settings > Date and Time > Date and time format > Time > Clock > Hide Clock.