An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has achieved Level 3.
Re: Sony Ericsson W850I
Most new phones allow charging with the USB cable. With some phones, you also have the option to select whether you want to allow USB charging. If you're trying to charge with USB, make sure that your phone supports USB charging and that the option is switched on.All the best!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Switch off using power switch.
2. remove battery cover and battery. You will see two "star" drive screws at the bottom of the phone.
3. remove these two screws.
4. working from the memory card slot gently prise the cover away from the main body of the phone.
5. The key pad is now easily accessible from the front of the phone and can now be easily removed.