Question about HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
To isolate the issue I recommed you to disable all the addons.
Here is the steps the disable addons in Internet explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer 7.
2. Choose Tools from the menu.
3. From the resulting drop-down menu, choose Manage Add-ons, followed by Enable or Disable Add-ons....
4. In the Manage Add-ons window, choose Add-ons that have been used by Internet Explorer from the Show: drop-down box.
5. The resulting list will show every add-on that Internet Explorer 7 has ever used. If an add-on is causing the problem you're troubleshooting, it will be one of the add-ons listed here.
6. Select one by one add-on listed, then select the Disabled radio button in the Settings area at the bottom of the window, and click OK.
7. Click OK if prompted with a "For changes to take effect, you might need to restart Internet Explorer" message.
8. Close and then reopen Internet Explorer 7.
After perfoming the above steps check that the issue is resolve, if the issue perist I recommed you to reset the internet settings.
Here is the steps for resetting intenet settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Select Tools - Internet Options -
3. Select Advanced Tab and click on the reset button.
This will reset the Internet explorer settings.
This should resolve the issue
Posted on Jun 08, 2008
Ok easy to fix go to internet options go to advanced tab scroll down to bottom of page and select restore my enternet explorer
defaults to original defaults click apply (don't worry it won't erase your favortes either) click apply and ok then retstart your computer ok lala linda don't forget to vote if it help linda thkx
Posted on Jun 07, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2013 | Acer Aspire One PC Notebook
Feb 02, 2013 | MSI L1350D-1672US Netbook
Sep 18, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jun 13, 2010 | Acer Aspire 3000 Notebook
Oct 03, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite A100-S8111TD Notebook
Jul 10, 2009 | Sony VAIO VGN-CR220E/P Notebook
May 30, 2009 | Sony VAIO CS Series White Notebook...
Aug 12, 2008 | Acer Aspire 5100 Notebook
Jul 01, 2008 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!