Question about Kenwood KDC-MP2035 CD Player
HI I JUST WANT A SECURITY CODE FOR THIS KENWOOD.
Yo tengo un reproductor kenwood kdc-mp2035cr pero este no me reproduce nada solo me sale un mensaje que dice protect y no me deja hacer nada ni colocarle nada por el auxiliar
Posted on Jul 06, 2008
Amigos abajo del boton de volumen hay un botoncito minimo pulcenlo para recetearlo.
Posted on Jul 13, 2009
You will need a Kenwood RC-410 remote control
To reset the code do the following:
1) Turn on the car.
2) The faceplate rotates out and the CODE - - - - prompt appears.
3) Press >>| and Auto keys simultaneously on the faceplate and hold for 4 seconds. (If the faceplate rotates back into the console push on the upper left top edge of the faceplate and it will flip back around. Press the Eject button and then try it again.)
4) The screen will still say CODE, but the - - - - will disappear! When this happens press the 5 key on the remote twice and it enters a K on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
5) Press the 2 key on the remote three times and it enters a C on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
6) Press the 2 key on the remote once and it enters an A on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
7) Press the 7 key on the remote twice and it enters an R on the display on the faceplate. Hit the >>| key on the faceplate.
8) The radio goes into All Off mode and you are set! Hit the SRC button on the faceplate to select CD, Radio, etc.
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
Have you found anthing
Posted on Jul 04, 2008
I need the code to unlock my kenwood kdc-mp2035 car sereo
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2016 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Oct 19, 2008 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Jun 27, 2009 | Kenwood Sirius KDC-722 CD Player
Jun 27, 2009 | Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X769 CD Player
Jun 16, 2009 | Kenwood KDC-W707 CD Player
Nov 26, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP435U CD Player
Oct 31, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP528 CD Player
Oct 29, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP528 CD Player
Jul 09, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP528 CD Player
1,995 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: