- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please follow the instructions below for unlocking your Philips HTS 3371 Please note: Unlocking a DVD player may invalidate the warranty. Unlock sequences may not work with some firmware updates and some DVD players have been damaged through failed attempts to unlock them. Unlocking your DVD player is done at your own risk.
1. Switch the DVD player ON 2. OPEN the disc tray 3. Key 9 9 9 9 0 using the Philips remote control supplied with the player 4. Press PLAY. The disc tray will close. 5. Switch the player OFF then switch ON again. 6. To test, play a disc from a region which was previously locked.
If it does not work the first time, switch the player off and back on, then try again.
This is a verified unlock method, but I was unable to confirm whether it works for players sold locked to Region 1 (North America). If you have a Region 1 player and the method above does not work, you will not be able to unlock your player.
I have the same system and I changed the region code to muti by pressing STOP 7344660 after opening the tray as per instruction I read in the net.. It worked.. on the TV screen it displayed region as 0
Hai, Your are right, but this issue is there with not only philips the region issue is there with all the DVD Players, but there is a solution ......!!!!! you can resolve your issue. You need to play only pirated dvd's on your dvd player, otherwise you can do one more thing using your computer with software you can change the region free for any movies to play on your dvd player...
I have a region Code For A Philips HTS-3544 which is 1 model Down. You can try it, it may work or it May Not.
Heres How:- power on the TV/DVD without any disk in the player.Press open/close eject.
Press Stop 184.108.40.206.6.6 ( on the Remote )
The menu code appears On The Screen.
Press 0 for region Free, or the region Code Required.
Power Off and then on Again, if the codes have worked, your dvd player is now region free.
1. Press DVD "OPEN/CLOSE" key on remote Control (R/C) or main set to open the DVD door (note: if no disc on tray, then no need to open the door); 2. Press R/C numeric key sequentially 9735 (entry code, no display on TV), enter DVD region code setup menu. 3. Press R/C "down direction" or "up direction" key to change REGION CODE,"0" is all code. 4. Press R/C "OK" key to confirm. 5. Press R/C "SYSTEM" key to exit DVD system setup menu