Question about Canon PIXMA iP3000 InkJet Photo Printer
I have had trouble with the black cartridge not printing and now to add to this problem, my green power button flashes yellow, then green constantly. Pressing the resume button does not solve this problem. I have tried turning off the printer & starting again, but still the same problem. Can anyone suggest how I may correct my problems.
Ok please try
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Please come back and just gave a vote, it will gave me some satisfaction to know am helping some one so I will keep on helping.
All The Best: Pineworks
Posted on Feb 08, 2010
I tried that but it did not help. It started after I changed cartridges,
catridges does not blink and the head and cartridge carrier does not move. No reactin at all when i open or close the cover.
Posted on Oct 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2011 | HP Printers & Copiers
Feb 09, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
Jan 06, 2010 | HP DeskJet 932c InkJet Printer
Jul 09, 2009 | Canon Printers & Copiers
Jun 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP2000 InkJet Printer
May 06, 2008 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Nov 20, 2007 | HP DeskJet 882c InkJet Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
537 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: