Question about HTC TyTN II Smartphone
I AM LOOKING FOR THE CORRECT SOFTWARE DRIVER, WHICH ENABLES THE USER TO USE THEIR HTC TYTN II AS A BLACKBERRY E-MAIL.
Are you able to assist?
Here is the solution for the BBC.
Install instructions from forums:
1) goto hklm>system>versions and change what ever is there to .0.4.2 (The leading . before the 0 needs to be there)
2) Install bbconnect cab file.
3) If you don't get the check boxes at the end of the install (Calendar, notes, etc). Re-run the install (it will remove the 1st instance), I always get it the second time.
4) Wait for Blackberry to finish "setting up device for first use" and let it reboot.
5) On reboot, status will now show the PIN number.
6) Open the Blackberry connect desktop application. (Make sure you have access to your corporate e-mail) If you do you will see "Configure Wireless Device" as active.
7) Plug in the Tilt and wait for Activsync to finish syncing and says "connected".
8) In the BB Connect desktop application hit the "Configure Wireless"
9) When finished unplug Tilt and soft reset.
10) You should be good to go at this point.
- Get BBconnect cab file from: http://www.america.htc.com/mobile/connect/8925/
- Make sure your remove all ActiveSync synchrnonization in Comm Manager -> Active Sync-> Options for your PIM.
- Install cab and run blackberry app
- Go in PIM tab and selct all PIM items you want to sync with
Posted on Jul 08, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 28, 2011 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Apr 13, 2011 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Nov 15, 2010 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Sep 06, 2010 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Apr 26, 2009 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Apr 05, 2009 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
Dec 13, 2013 | HTC TyTN II Smartphone
455 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: