Question about Philips 5-Device Universal Learning Remote Control
Hello therer I need codes for my remote my kids get a hold of it and I lose the code all the time is there a way to lock it in
I no loger have the book for it so I need the codes for a SHARP TV
Using the Phillips Magnavox 5-device Learning Universal remote (Consolidator model MRU3500) requires 4 digits to program this particular remote. Not sure if this is the remote that you have but the codes are:
SHARP brand including LCD, Plasma & Panel televisions - 0509, 0913, 0907, 0603, 0002, 0502, 0224, 0228, 0202, 0111, 0813
Posted on Oct 14, 2008
1. Press and hold the Code Search button until the red
indicator stays on. Release the Code Search button.
2. Press and release the desired mode button (TV,
The red indicator blinks, then stays lit.
3. Enter the 3 digit code from the code tables. Note:
after a valid code entry, the red indicator turns off.
For an invalid code, the red indicator flashes.
4. With your device on, press CHANNEL Up. If the
device responds, no further programming is
required. Note: If some buttons do not operate your
equipment, try one of the other codes for your
CODE FOR SHARP TV :( 002 013 014 111 502 712 812 813 913 918)
Posted on Jun 05, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2012 | GE Remote Controls
For example, to search for a code for your TV:
1. On the remote control, press TV once.
2. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice, then
3. Enter 9 - 9 - 1.The LED will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the the TV and slowly alternate
between pressing POWER and TV. Stop when the TV turns off.
NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its
library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
5. To lock in the code, press and hold SET until the LED blinks
twice, then release SET.
6. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat steps 1
through 5, but substitute the appropriate device key for the
device you are searching for.
Jun 27, 2011 | Remote Controls
Mar 15, 2011 | One For All URC4220 Remote Control
Mar 14, 2011 | One For All URC-3300 Remote Control
Feb 24, 2011 | Remote Controls
Apr 21, 2009 | Jensen JER-323 Remote Control
Dec 09, 2007 | Directv RC23 Remote Control
Sep 09, 2007 | Philips 8-Function Universal Learning...
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: