Your videos should already be in there. check what folder there in and move them to your videos folder. try clicking the arrow buttons and then up on the key pad to restore it. and check to see if it works then..
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
hold the back button and the up button until you see the Zune logo then release. if this doesnt work then you are going to have to reset your Zune....however this will loose all the data on the zune so your music/movies will be completely gone. you are going to need to press and hold the back and up button until the zune logo appears then hold the back,play/pause, and the center button until you see "please wait"
How to restore your Zune device software:------------ When you restore your Zune device software, the startup partition and the data partition are removed and rebuilt. In addition to removing the Zune device software, this process also erases all audio, videos, podcasts, and pictures that are stored on the Zune device. Warning To restore the Zune device software, you must have a Windows-based computer that has an Internet connection. That computer must have the Zune software installed. And you must be able to connect the Zune device to a USB port on that computer by using a Zune Sync Cable. Do not perform the following steps if you do not have any one or more of these things immediately available.
After you start to restore the Zune device software, you cannot again use the device until you complete all the steps. You will not receive any confirmation or warning on the Zune device after you start the following procedure.
To restore the Zune device software, follow these steps: 1. Set the Hold Switch to unlocked. 2. Press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press and hold the top of the Zune Pad. When the Zune device begins to power up, release the buttons. 3. Immediately after you release the buttons in step 2, press and hold the following special button combination, depending on your Zune model:• If you have the 4GB Zune, the 8GB Zune, or the 80GB Zune, immediately press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press both the left side of the Zune Pad and the Play/Pause button. Continue to hold these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please wait" appears on the screen. • If you have the 30GB Zune, immediately press and hold the Back button at the same time as you press both the left side of the Zune pad and the center of the Zune pad. Continue to hold these buttons until your Zune device restarts and "Please wait" appears on the screen.
Note "Clearing contents. Please wait" appears, followed by “Connect Zune to your PC."
4. After “Connect Zune to your PC” appears, connect the Zune device to the computer that has the current Zune software installed, and then update the device to the current Zune device software. -----------Click this link directly for more troubleshooting:--http://support.microsoft.com/kb/944909
If error problem while restoring then click this link below:--
Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this
solution and show your appreciation.
1. Sync the Zune with its "home" computer. Each Zune has a specific "home" computer that it automatically syncs with. Use your Zune-specific USB cord to connect your device to this computer, and then sync your device as you normally would. This will solve most software hiccups and will generally get your Zune out of a "frozen" state. 2. Perform a soft reset. If syncing your device doesn't work, you can reset your software by holding the "Back" and "Up" buttons on the central control pad. Your screen will flicker, and then the Zune logo will appear with a status bar. Within a few moments, your software should be returned to normal. 3. Perform a system restore. However, doing this will erase all of your music, videos and photos, so only do this if you have exhausted both of the other troubleshooting steps. You can restore your Zune by connecting it to your computer, selecting it from the "Devices" list, and then pressing the "Restore" button. The process may take a few minutes, depending on how much content you had on your device. Once the restore has finished, your Zune will be completely blank.
i am facing a problem that when i am connected my Zune 80g to my pc that not recognized my pc. i lost my soft ware of zune you have any suggestions send my email. emaid id : firstname.lastname@example.org and also send me an web address which is used to download zune software please. thank you.. Have peaceful day
On your computer, you can set your podcasts to sync to your Zune
automatically or one at a time by dragging them to the device icon. SET PODCAST SYNC OPTIONS
In the Zune software, click the device icon, then click Settings, Podcasts.
Choose your podcast sync settings.
What and how you want to sync is completely up to you. You can choose to:
Sync all downloaded episodes.
Sync all unplayed or partially played episodes.
Sync only the first unplayed episode. This setting saves a lot of space—only one episode lives on your Zune at any time.
Don't sync any episodes.
You have to use the proprietary Zune software to sync podcasts - the instructions are vague, so I would go to the Zune support forum to get further instructions on this: http://www.zune.net/en-us/support/usersguide/gettingstarted/setupfaq.htm
Just don't use the software. Click Start > My Computer > find your Zune (will be represented as an additional drive there) > open it and delete, drag and drop songs, video, pictures, etc.... When your done right click on the USB device connected icon in your systray (next to your system clock) and select eject USB device, locate your Zune in the dialog box that appears and when it says it's safe to disconnect, disconnect it.