Question about Televison & Video
Trying to program nec tv with comcast universal reomte tries all codes and code search nothing workin any codes available other than ones in comcast user manual
Apparently I didn't read the directions for code search closely enough (as it does work for my tv). So I will post them here, just to be sure people don't make the same mistake I did.
With the Device on;
1) Press "TV" on the remote control
2) Press and Hold the "Setup" button until the light blinks twice
3) Enter "9" "9" "1" to enter code search mode on the remote
4) Press the the "CH+" slowly until your TV turns off (if you accidently go to far your can press "CH-" to go back a code or two)
5) Press the "Setup" key to lock in the code, the light should blink twice if done correctly
Your device is now programmed, enjoy!
Posted on Dec 31, 2008
I contacted Comcast and here are your codes for the three way remote with DVR Samsung 10812, 10766, 10814. I have the same TV Samsung LN32A330 and it was the very first code for my TV! Hope this cuts down your frustration!
Posted on Feb 04, 2009
SOURCE: Universal Remote Codes
I just programmed my comcast remote today and the codes in the manual work fine. I was lucky, the first one as the one I needed. Good luck.
11454, 10054, 10030, 10706, 10187, 10386,10802,11198,11254,11963,11990.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | LG Televison & Video
Sep 25, 2014 | Televison & Video
Mar 06, 2011 | Akai LCT2721AD 27 in. LCD Television
Oct 02, 2009 | Hannspree HT09 28 in. LCD TV
Jul 31, 2009 | Sylvania LC-225SL9 22 in. LCD TV
Jun 25, 2009 | Akai LCT3201TD 32 in. LCD Television
Jan 10, 2009 | Sharp LC46SB54U 46 in. LCD TV
Feb 12, 2008 | Emerson EWF2703 27" TV
Dec 04, 2006 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
407 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!