Question about Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My scanning is coming out in all different directions, not just upright. One will be upright, the next page will be upside down, next page maybe sideways. Please advise. Thank you.
Hi I have worked for HP for 2 yrs.. the easy way to solve the problem is my reinstalling the printer driver and the software..
whenever you download a driver do it from the manufacture's web site..
hope it will help
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2016 | Bissell Vacuums
May 31, 2015 | Konica Minolta Office Equipment & Supplies
May 01, 2014 | Canon imageRUNNER C3170U Color Copier
Feb 14, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX320 Color USB InkJet Printer
Dec 23, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4255 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 20, 2009 | Canon I960 InkJet Photo Printer
You can save the scanned data on a USB memory or a memory card by using the control panel.
- You can not use USB memory card and memory card simultaneously.
1 .Select Scan (Scan) on page HOME (HOME) and then press the OK button.
The screen where you select where the data should be saved is displayed.
2 .Turn the USB memory card direct print port or memory card into the slot.
3 .Select USB flash drive (USB flash drive) or memory card (Memory card) and then press the OK button.
4 .Select Save on USB disk (Save to USB flash). The screenshot Scan documents (Scan document) is displayed.
5. State the necessary settings and then press the OK button.
6. Place the original on the glass plate as shown on the LCD screen.
7. Press the [color] (Color) for scanning in color, or button [Black] (Black) for scanning in black and white.
When the preview is enabled, press the OK button after viewing the preview pane on the LCD screen.
The machine starts scanning and the scanned data is stored either on the USB memory card. Remove the original from the glass plate, the scan is complete.
- You can only scan images continuously when you select PDF. Continue to scan the confirmation screen. You can save up to 100 pages of images in a PDF file.
- If the USB memory card or memory card becomes full while images are scanned, saved only images that are already scanned.
- You can save up to 2000 files of scanned data in both JPEG and PDF formats.
- Folder and filename of the scanned data stored on USB memory or memory card is as follows:
• Folder Name: (extensions: PDF): CANON_SC \ DOCUMENT \ 0001
• Folder Name: (File Extension: JPG): CANON_SC \ IMAGE \ 0001
• Filename: Serial number, starting from "SCN_0001"
• File dates: 01/01/2008
Mar 28, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 19, 2007 | Canon DR-1210C Scanner
Apr 23, 2016 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jul 13, 2017 | Dell Photo 964 All-In-One InkJet Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: