Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Some how the information that was programed into my computer has been changed and my printer will not funtion. I need a new disk so I can reprogaram my computer with my printer.
You can find the disk from HP store but the best way would be click on this link
Select the Windows Version of your computer (Win XP Or Vista )
After clicking on your windows version you will be re-directed to a new download page ,on that page you will find first entry as
Downloading drivers from the manufacturer's webiste is always recommended as you get the most updated and authentic drivers for you device.In our case it's HP.
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
Chose ur operating system from the following link and download the full feature software.
to download the software CLICK HERE
save it on desktop and then run the file. make sure the USB cable is disconnected and follow the steps
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 04, 2013 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP 3300 Printer
Nov 27, 2007 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 18, 2007 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jun 06, 2011 | Brother P-Touch 2420PC Label Printer
May 09, 2011 | HP Deskjet 6940 InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2011 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
Aug 22, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
May 06, 2010 | HP DeskJet 712c InkJet Printer
May 05, 2010 | Panasonic Workio DP-2330 Printer
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: