a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Open a blank Excel workbook by selecting "New" from the "File" menu.
2. Drag and drop the .shs file on to the new workbook by highlighting the scrap file icon on the desktop and dragging it onto the worksheet. Alternatively, you can copy and paste. To do this, click the scrap file icon, and then right-click and select "Copy" from the pop-up menu. Left-click on the Excel workbook, and then right-click and select "Paste" from the pop-up menu. The information stored in the scrap file should now appear within the worksheet.
3. Save the file. Select "Save As" from the "File" menu, and then enter a file name in the box at the top of the window that opens. By default, Excel saves files in the workbook format native to the version. For versions prior to Microsoft Office 2007, this is the .xls format. If you have Excel 2007 or later and want to save the file as .xls, select this format from the "Format" drop-down menu below the box where you entered the file name.
MS Excel File can get corrupted due to virus attack, missing MS office files, power failure and other possible reason that can be fixed by only use Stellar Phoenix Excel Recovery fix corrupt Excel (.XLS/.XLSX) files and restore everything (including charts, chartsheets, cell comments, worksheet properties etc.
2003 - unfortunately not so apparent - easiest copy one worksheet to another (new) workbook then go to Window>>Compare Side by Side with option (while both workbooks are open)
2007 - on the Window section of the View tab - click New Window then View Side by Side icon (next to Split) - you may have to arrange the two windows to be side by side as it may come up one on top of the other (click on Arrange All in the Window section to choose Vertical vs. Horizontal)
it sounds like you are going over the limits of the program these are the specs. I would recommend dividing up the data if you can. or moving it to a database that can act like excel and hold more data.
If you mean that you can open the Workbook and read the Worksheet - then all you have to do is select all and paste it to another Worksheet. This will allow for changes of formulas etc.
If you mean the whole Workbook - then I dunno.
In future, either use the same password for everything (easy to remember) or Protect the work with nothing entered into the password field (leave this blank). This last will protect the work from people who try to guess your password, but will be easy for you to remember - eg every password is left blank.
If you must use unique passwords, then keep a record of them somewhere other than on your computer.
Sorry I can't help with the "Workbook" solution - but somebody else out ther may be able to do so.
That depends on which version of Excel you are using. Excel 2003 supports up to 65,335 formulas Excel 2007 has no limit. you can communicate between the worksheets which are contained by one workbook (one excel-file). Communicating between files cannot be done with formula's.