a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem and struggled with it for some time. I forgot the format feature on the device itself and kept formatting from my pc. This won't work.
1. Unhook your device from the pc by pulling out the USB cable.
2. Click the "Menu" button 1 time (found on the back of your NW-E105 player).
- This will show "Display"
3. Click the " |<< " button 3 times (the button to rewind track).
- This will show "Format"
4. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time.
- This will show "Format: N"
5. Click the " |<< " button again 1 time.
- This will show "Format: Y>
6. Click the Play/Stop button 1 time (wait for "really?" prompt), click it again.
Now your device is formatted and will play the files you add to it.
I had the same problem. I had formatted the player's drive using Windows explorer and the got this error: "File Format error" while trying to play any mp3 file.
I went to the command prompt. Deleted all files:
E:\> del *
Then I copied the MP3 files again in the T.sonic MP3 player. All MP3 files played fine after this.
You can always reformat it. If you plug the mp3 player into your computer and right click on the icon in the MY COMPUTER window, and click on FORMAT. It should come to a new window and click on start format.