Question about Brother MFC-5440CN All-In-One InkJet Printer
From the Brother web site.
Description of Problem 100000018247
When I launch PC-Fax Receive Program, I receive an error stating: The Fax Receive program must be started to receive PC faxes. What can I do?pc fax rx
Description of Solution 200000023257
You may receive this error if the pc fax application is closed and you have faxes stored in the memory of the machine. To resolve this issue,you will need to print the faxes already stored in the memory of the machine. To print the faxes, please follow these steps:
1. Press the MENU key.
2. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Fax.
3. Press the OK key to confirm your choice.
4. Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to select Print Fax.
5. Press OK.
6. Press the BLACK START key.
- Your Brother machine will print the stored faxes.
7. Press the STOP/EXIT key to exit the menu.
8. Once the stored faxes have been printed, click WINDOWS/START, (ALL) PROGRAMS, BROTHER, XXX-XXXX (X = MODEL NUMBER), PC-FAX RECEIVING, XXX-XXXX or RECEIVE (depending on your operating system).
9. The Brother PC-fax receiving icon will now appear in your Windows Task Tray indicating that Brother PC-Fax Receiving is active.
Posted on Apr 28, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 13, 2012 | HP Compaq nc6000 Notebook
Hello and Welcome!
The error Oxc18a0206 is mostly occurred in HP printers
To solve the error code Oxc18a0206,Follow the given steps
Dec 14, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
Mar 06, 2011 | HP Photosmart C6180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 01, 2010 | Logitech Wireless Access Duo Optical...
Jun 13, 2010 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 03, 2009 | Brother MFC-7820N Printer
Apr 29, 2009 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
I guess that this could be your error message:
"Error message when you wake up a Windows XP-based computer from hibernation or from standby: "Power Surge on Hub Port: A USB Device has exceeded the power limits of its hub port"
If it is the case, please try below solution:
When you wake up a Microsoft Windows XP-based computer from hibernation or from standby, you may receive the following error message:
Power Surge on Hub Port: A USB Device has exceeded the power limits of its hub port. This error message is displayed even if there are no USB devices connected to the computer. WORKAROUND loadTOCNode(1, 'workaround'); To work around this issue, disable the USB 2.0-enhanced host controller.
Close Device Manager.
I hope that this should resolve the issue for you.
Please let me know the result.
you can mail me at email@example.com for any further assistance on this issue.
I'll be glad to help you.
Oct 18, 2007 | IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
Jun 29, 2007 | Epson Stylus C60 InkJet Printer
419 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: