Question about Coby MP-C7085 MP3 Player
1. Turn on Mp3 player, goto Settings, make sure USB mode is set to MSC or USB Device
2. Connect MP3 player to the computer
3. Go to Start button, under Start, go to My Computer
4. Under 'My Computer' there should be a drive labeled 'Removable Disk', double click on this drive.
5. Inside this drive (mp3 player) there should be a folder labeled (PhotoDIR). drag your photos *JPEG only* to this folder.
6. Disconnect MP3 player
photos will show in the Photo location on the MP3 player
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 05, 2013 | Justmar DP870 -- Coby DP870 8"" Digital...
Jan 04, 2012 | Coby MP3 & Digital Media Players
Aug 28, 2011 | Coby MP620 MP3 Player
Jun 20, 2011 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Apr 10, 2011 | Coby MP620 MP3 Player
Dec 28, 2009 | Coby MP705R Digital Media Player
Oct 04, 2009 | Coby MP3 & Digital Media Players
Feb 05, 2009 | Coby MP-610 MP3 Player
Jul 20, 2008 | Coby MP3 & Digital Media Players
193 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!