Question about HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
I need to align my printer cartridges in Vista, but how?
1. Turn on the HP DeskJet.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one.
3. Press the sequence of front panel buttons below to start the print cartridge alignment process.
The button-press sequence must be completed within ten seconds. It might take several tries to complete the sequence within ten seconds.
1. Press and hold Cancel .
2. While holding Cancel , press On .
3. When the Check Paper and Check Print Cartridge lights begin to blink simultaneously, release both buttons.
4. Press Cancel again.
5. Press Copies .
6. Press Paper Type .
7. Press Color Start Copy .
The alignment page will begin printing.
If the alignment page does not print, repeat the button-press sequence in this step.
4. When the alignment page has printed, place the page face down on the scanner glass and press Scan .
The alignment is complete when the On light stops blinking.
5. Reconnect the USB cable.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Feb 23, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!