Question about HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
I need to align my printer cartridges in Vista, but how?
1. Turn on the HP DeskJet.
2. Disconnect the USB cable from the all-in-one.
3. Press the sequence of front panel buttons below to start the print cartridge alignment process.
The button-press sequence must be completed within ten seconds. It might take several tries to complete the sequence within ten seconds.
1. Press and hold Cancel .
2. While holding Cancel , press On .
3. When the Check Paper and Check Print Cartridge lights begin to blink simultaneously, release both buttons.
4. Press Cancel again.
5. Press Copies .
6. Press Paper Type .
7. Press Color Start Copy .
The alignment page will begin printing.
If the alignment page does not print, repeat the button-press sequence in this step.
4. When the alignment page has printed, place the page face down on the scanner glass and press Scan .
The alignment is complete when the On light stops blinking.
5. Reconnect the USB cable.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Apr 10, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Feb 23, 2011 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Feb 01, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Jan 21, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Jan 19, 2010 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Oct 27, 2009 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Mar 18, 2009 | HP DeskJet 990cxi InkJet Printer
Mar 04, 2009 | HP Printers & Copiers
413 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!