I have cleared the Program keys and the one-touch keys, but there are still all the numbers I had programmed into the "P" keys that are all still in there.
I need to clean them all out so I can start over from scratch...
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1.Press the Utility key.
2. Press the Meter Count key.
3. Press the following keys in this order:
Stop 0 0 Stop 0 1
for security "Stop 9"
In Security, Select Copy Kit
1. Touch "Set."
2. Press the Clear key to clear the current setting.
If the setting is accidentally cleared, press the Interrupt key to
undo the clearing operation.
3. Enter the desired value from the 10-Key Pad.
4. Touch "Current."
5. Press the Clear key to clear the current value.
If the current value is accidentally cleared, press the Interrupt key
to undo the clearing operation.
After replace new hdd, u need to performs following:
Update of HDD program data and UI data.
1) Create partitions. (In case of using the download jig, this is not necessary.) While pressing  and [CLEAR] button, turn the power ON. When "Firmware Version Up Mode" appears on the LCD, key in  and press the [START] button.
2) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2))
3) Update with the download jig or USB storage.
4) Format the HDD. (Setting Mode (08-690: 2)) * When the FAX unit (GD-1150) is installed. Start up with the FAX Clearing Mode (1*) Perform the 1*-100 (FAX Set Up), 1*-102 (Clearing the image data) of the FAX Clearing Mode.
To program the personal directory Its diferent to program the system directory. the personal has 8 number capaciti and the system has 999 number. To program the System directory 1.- Enter to PBX program mode from your station 101 2.- Choose program 001 to enter the quick dial numbers 3.- Choose program 002 to enter (Or change ) the Labels
ok, you need to enter service program as follows Press 7 key.Press 1 key.Hold down the stop/clear key until you see "." in the upper left corner of the display. Release the clear/stop key. press the clear/stop key again. Press the lighter key. The number "5" will now flash in the display.Enter "96" using the number keys.When you have enter the code,Press Print, cut copier off then on.
There is no way to clear the settings you would have to re-program the correct setting. Did you program one touch speed dial on the line buttons? I do not see how programming a speed dial could effect accessing the CO lines unless you re-programmed the CO line buttons by mistake. If so, you would need to re-program those soft keys to line buttons.
The manual you have may not cover this? The phone you have can work on a few different Panasonic phone systems. If you need a more detailed manual you will first need to know which Panasonic phone system you have. The phone part number WILL NOT help you determine which phone system you have. There is a main control unit somewhere (basement, utility closet, etc..)