Question about Sharp Kitchen Ranges
Either your clock has slipped inside and you can easily re mount it,or replace the clock.
Posted on Jun 04, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2014 | Sharp KB-4425LW Insight Pro Electric...
Jan 15, 2011 | Sharp KB3300JS Stainless Steel Electric...
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 15, 2010 | Frigidaire 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
Aug 28, 2010 | Electrolux EW30ES65GS 30" Slide-in...
Jun 02, 2010 | Whirlpool 30" Self-Cleaning Freestanding...
May 28, 2010 | Kenmore 40494 / 40495 / 40499 Electric...
Nov 27, 2009 | GE Kitchen Ranges
Sep 12, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
Apr 19, 2009 | 1996 Ford Taurus
Mar 21, 2009 | Electrolux EW30ES65GS 30" Slide-in...
Dec 22, 2015 | Sharp KB-4425L Electric Self Clean...
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: