Question about HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Boot the computer in SAFE MODE by Restarting the computer, and the moment its on keep tapping the F8 key untill you see a screen saying "Windows Advanced option...".
1. Select Safe Mode using the keyboard arrow key and hit enter.
2. This will load all basic drivers to start safe mode operation.
3. Go to Display Properties (WindowsXP) or Display Settings (Windows Vista) by right click on empty blank space on Desktop, then select Properties(Windows XP) or Personalize(Windows Vista).
4. Then change the resolution by sliding the Low to High slider bar. Do not press "OK" or "Apply" at this time.
5. Instead, click on Advanced Settings, and then click OK. Windows in Safe Mode will change the screen resolution according to new settings, and prompt a "Monitor Settings" dialog box prompting that desktop has been reconfigured, with countdown timer. Click on Yes to keep the new settings.
6. Alternatively, simply click on Advanced, go to Adapter tab, then click on List All Mode. Select a mode with screen resolution size and color mode that you prefer, and click on OK. Windows will apply the new resolution size and color quality on Safe Mode too.
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 01, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Mar 19, 2011 | HEWLETT-PACKARD ProBook 4320s C Notebook
Nov 25, 2010 | HP Smart Buy - HP Compaq 6820s Notebook PC...
Nov 02, 2010 | HP G60-127NR Notebook
Jul 10, 2010 | HP Mini 1035NR Notebook
Feb 13, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Oct 19, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv2000t 14.1" Notebook Laptop...
May 03, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 16, 2009 | HP Pavilion dv4000 Notebook
Nov 21, 2008 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
213 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: