Everything was fine when using Skype with the Orbicam until recently. It started to freeze up and now it says it can't find a webcam connection. Every time I try to open the Orbicam icon, it appears then quickly minimizes to the toolbar. Any ideas?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Thats just your computer ending the process of skype.
As for the pc shutting down automaticly it can be that its oveheating!!
On my Dell Inspiron 2200 I get the Blue Screen every 2 hours and I dont mind.
Might be bad memory
Hi Buddy , i think you should Download the version of SKYPE Which is Suitable and Supporting Windows Vista........It Sometimes Happen Like that When You Use The software which is not Supporter of Operating System, I slows the Computere....send me the response When You got This Message...pls At
uninstall your skype form add/remove
restart pc and then reinstall.
Then you need to set up cam with skype
video settings make sure you click to enable skype
start video automatically when in a call
if you need more help just let me know
1. Check if your computer has enough memory available. Open task manager, select performance tab. Check the green bar on the bottom then copare memory usage to the total of your Physical memory. If your usage is greater then physical memory then upgrade memory on your laptop.
2. Unistall your Skype application and reinstall it. Do the same for your Webcam.
are you installed the some kind of software before freeze?, i mean, when you use it, you install the another application. if you do, then perhaps that application caused the problem. if not, then the problem is in the hardware driver. freeze problem mostly caused by unstable driver or software. make sure driver or software that you are installed into your operating system is stable or compatible.