An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: Orbicam freezing in Skype
1. Check if your computer has enough memory available. Open task manager, select performance tab. Check the green bar on the bottom then copare memory usage to the total of your Physical memory. If your usage is greater then physical memory then upgrade memory on your laptop.
2. Unistall your Skype application and reinstall it. Do the same for your Webcam.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
when you use cam in skype that time confirm your self that your not log in yahoomessenger, msn or other video chat. Becose if your cam working in any other messenger or site that time you can access your cam in skype. On that moment Skype cam window show you grey color. And another reason is Skype looking for little bit good speed net connection. If your net little bit slow then also you find your cam window is Grey. Just follow the way, hope you het success.
You should go online and download the updated Driver for the orbicam (google on orbicam). Reinstall it, restart the computer, and then try the cam again. There may be something in Skype that helps config your cam.
uninstall your skype form add/remove
restart pc and then reinstall.
Then you need to set up cam with skype
video settings make sure you click to enable skype
start video automatically when in a call
if you need more help just let me know