Question about Xerox Phaser 8400 Laser Printer
Hi, I am a service technician for Fresenius Medical Care in Lexington, Ma. We have a ticket for a Phaser 8400 displaying
and now the printer is flashing all different colors.
This is all the information I have. I tried looking the error on line, and couldn't find anything. Can you assist?
This is from the service manual, hope it helps -
The process motor stalled while tilting the head.
1. Check the printhead wiring for proper routing.
2. Inspect the printhead tilt and drive gears for ink spills.
3. Run the Tilt Axis Drive test.
4. Check for obstructions or damage to the process
5. Ensure the process gears are correctly aligned and
homed, see page 6-8.
6. Replace the process drive gearbox assembly.
Posted on Jun 03, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2015 | Xerox Phaser 7400/DX Laser Printer
Jan 14, 2009 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 8500/DN Printer
Mar 04, 2008 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Feb 08, 2008 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Jan 25, 2008 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Nov 26, 2007 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
Nov 12, 2007 | Tektronix Phaser 860DP Thermal Printer
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!