Question about Epson Stylus CX4800 All-In-One InkJet Printer
One of the best solution that we can provide you is head cleaning. One of the effective method of Head cleaning is listed below.
1. Make sure the printer is turned on but not printing.
NOTE: You cannot clean the print head if the any of the cartridges are expended. Replace the appropriate ink cartridge before proceeding.
2. Load letter size paper.
3. Click on START. Click CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND FAXES. RIGHT-CLICK your EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu. If this icon is not showing, select VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS. Then RIGHT-CLICK the EPSON STYLUS PRINTER ICON. Select PRINTING PREFERENCES from the drop-down menu.
4. Click on the UTILITY or MAINTENANCE tab, then click on HEAD CLEANING.
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to clean the printhead. Cleaning takes about 30 seconds, during which time the printer makes some noise and the power light flashes. Never turn off the printer while the power light is flashing, unless the printer has not moved or made noise for more than 5 minutes.
6. When the power light stops flashing click PRINT NOZZLE CHECK PATTERN and then click NEXT.
7. If the nozzle check pattern has no gaps in its lines, click FINISH. If the pattern has any gaps, click CLEAN to clean the printhead again.
8. If the situation continues after three cleaning cycles and nozzle checks, replace one of the affected ink cartridge(s).
9. Once the cartridge(s) has been replaced, please follow steps one through seven up to three times.
If the nozzle check still has gaps after you have run at least 3 consecutive cleaning cycles and replaced the affected ink cartridge(s) , your printer will require service.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 19, 2012 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
Apr 16, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 30, 2011 | Lexmark Z615 InkJet Printer
Nov 24, 2010 | Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
Sep 15, 2010 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Aug 09, 2009 | Lexmark X1270 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Apr 02, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP600 all-In-One InkJet...
Nov 29, 2008 | Epson Stylus C46 InkJet Printer
Jan 07, 2008 | Epson Stylus CX3200 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 11, 2007 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
126 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!