An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: can't get pic from phone to computer
You need Nokia PC Suite loaded into your computer to transfer and manage all data from you cell phone into your computer. Once you load it up. Your cell phone will appear under My Computer in Windows XP as a file device. You can then drag and drop whatever you need.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
install latest nokia pc suite version in your vaio you will get it from nokia site www.nokia.co.uk after downloading install it swtich on the bluetooth in your vaio
and run the pc suite application keep your phones bluethooth on pc suite automatically traces the phone once it get connected it will as for passcode enter 123 from your pc and enter 123 from your mobile too . then go to my computer click on nokia browser from their chose your image folder transfer the file from phone to vaio via bluetooth and and you can also transfer from vaio to nokia phone also
connect your phone to the computer using usb, install Nokia PC Suite from the disk that came along with the phone, you can also download it from Nokia website. Open it and click on Pictures and you can copythe images from there.
method 2: in case the images are in Memory card, remove the card and use a card reader to transfer the images.
method 3 (incase you have Bluetooth in your computer): you can open image in phone, select options >> send >> select bluetooth, search for your computer, select it and they will be in your computer,
1. install the motorola cd that comes with your phone on computer.
2. connect the phone to computer via USB cable.
3. open the motorola software, you should now be able to copy it.
4. if your computer has bluetooth, make bluetooth on on both devices and the on mobile go to image and send via bluetooth. hope that helps.
5. If you can take out the memory card, read it using card reader and copy the files.
Hope this helps......
What bluetooth software are you using on your computer? if you are using Bluesoleil,then:- 1)start your software 2)In your phone,go to the image you want to send,and then from options,select send via bluetooth 3)your phone will search for bluetooth devices 4)when it shows your computer,select it.your computer will ask you to allow it,click yes. 5)your phone and PC,boyh will ask for passcode,enter anything,but you should enter same code on both of them 6)your phone will send the pics. 7)open "my documents/bluetooth/inbox/" here u will find your pics.
the pics you are trying to transfer might be too big for the phone,try to reduce their size/dimension. if it doesnt work, use a memory card reader to transfer the pics directly into the memory card of your phone
My wife came to me with the same issue: unable to send photos of our daughter. Rather than reset I used the bluetooth capability to transfer them to our Mac.
Turn on bluetooth:
- go to "Setting", find "Connectivity", then select "Bluetooth", and then select "Bluetooth" again which brings you to the on/off option (terrible menu by the way)
Computer Bluetooth must be set to "Discoverable" - basically a simple option to set "Discoverable", but each pc/mac is a little different so your on your own.
Find Pictures and Transfer:
- "My Stuff", then "Tones & Graphics", then "images" - you should see your images
- Select the image you want ("Open" it)
- With image open select "Options", then "Send", then "Via Bluetooth" -- it will now be searching for devices (hence why you have to have your pc discoverable)
- It should find your device (it's the name of your computer)
- Select the device (pc name)
- You should get a splash screen on your pc letting you know that "Nokia 6126 is sending a file", and you should "Accept" on your pc
- The file is saved (remember where it is saved or you'll have to search for it later).
Hope this helps. The instructions are pretty anal so it might seem complex, but it's pretty easy... beginners should be fine. After watching me my wife did it on her own.